364 Maine Mall Rd, S. Portland, ME 04106, USA
Style and Design

I found out about the Dana Augustine Event at Kay Jewelers a few weeks prior. One the employees told me I could look at and pick a few engagement rings from their online catalog and have them ordered to try on at the event!

After half a dozen phone calls to the Kay jewelers store and speaking with 3 different employees these styles I chose had been confirmed that they would be at the event. Well, my soon to be Fiancee webt there with the intention of buying one and having that moment, but to my dismay not a single style I had requested and been told would be there was actually at the event! Then again, was handed off to at least 3 different employees trying to scramble through what they had available.

The prices were all way too high compared to similar styles at other jewelers. What a wasted experience.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dana's jewelry is very over priced , he try's to make it out to seem like he is giving you a deal and in reality he definitely is not. Then after reading the reviews I am glad I didn't purchase anything.

I worked for this crook for some time . His diamond quality is garbage.

His jewelry is marked up 7 times. He under pays his factory workers.

His quality control is horrible. Do not by from these people.