1.4K views

Purchased a mounting for my grandmothers diamond.I was informed of the high quality,and uniqueness of this mounting.When the diamond was set it looked like a ring from a gumball machine.When the so called designer sold me the ring,I was not informed this ring i picked was the wrong choice for my diamond.I depended on his expertise,which apparently at a low level.I later came back for another show and a different designer,he was honest and informed me your diamond should have never been placed in this ring.That guy knew his stuff.returned the ring went someplace else.

Review about: Dana Augustine Ring.

Had an Experience with Dana Augustine?

Comments

East Lansing, Michigan, United States #822471

Bought my engagement ring from dana augustin and JB.Loved it!

It was unique and one of a kind.

Gareck my designer was awesome and the master jeweler Vega was such a doll.My Yellow Gold pear shaped diamond that was a 2 karat total weight turned out looooovely!!!

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Bag Borrow Or Steal - SCAM! Over priced Bag Borrow Or Steal "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more